1. To contribute in the field of education by providing qualitative value based services to the residents of Beed and the region
2. To develop student’s personality and nourish fraternity through extracurricular activities.
3. To ensure a safe sustainable environment that promotes learning, communication, diversity and satisfaction among students, faculty and staff.
4. To enhance physical and technological infrastructure to support changes in the learning.
5. To provide platform for the students to confront with the change of competitive world by utilizing their potential in various fields.
6. To provide the research facilities which would promote the exploration in core areas related to traditional and contemporary fields of study.
7. To sensitize students regarding environmental issues.
8. To inculcate self discipline accountability in the students so as to elevate them as most responsible and respectable citizen of the society.